YOU GET TO DO
WHAT YOU LOVE
Full-Time Travel Agent Position in Brooklyn, NY
• Planning and booking packages, airline tickets, cruises, hotels, etc.
• Working with new and existing clients to build long-term relationships
• Researching travel destinations and offers to share valuable information with clients
• Compiling client records and receipts of purchases
• Collaborating with other agents on larger client trips and bookings
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of experience in the travel or sales industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Russian
• Knowledge of working with computers (Microsoft Excel experience preferred)
• Great organizational skills
• Strong ambition to take on new professional opportunities and projects with the potential for timely promotions
Compensation is competitive and composed of base salary and commissions.
Office is located in Brooklyn NY
Interested in this position?
Please email BNT Travel Group at email@example.com with a copy of your resume